About Me

My photo

I am a wife, daughter, mother, bilingual teacher, poet, author, women's Bible study teacher, world traveler, orphan advocate, and an adoptive mother.  Our adoption journey has been filled with a lot of hurt and loss, along with even more hope, grace, and healing.  Through it we have experienced more of God than we ever bargained for and have watched Him miraculously redeem our story when we surrendered all the broken pieces to Him.


Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

On the way

I just tracked our package from the consulate (okay, so I checked it all day long), and it's been picked up in Houston.  Yay!  That means our passports our on their way back to us--in time. :)  One more stressor to mark off the list. 

Our attorney is probably tired of hearing from me by now--since we're using a different attorney than the one the agency uses, it makes things a little more complicated.  I've had to call him quite a bit lately.  However, that man has a way of putting me at ease, despite my broken and flustered phone Spanish.  He's totally worth having and wonderful to work with.  I am very confident about finishing out this  long, complicated, and bureaucratic process ahead of me knowing he is representing us. (I say me because Mike will only be there for the beginning of it). 

Every day another detail comes together in a way we never could have planned on our own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment