About Me

My photo
I've been married to my husband, Michael, for almost 25 years. I'm a mom to a biological son and an adopted son from Colombia, and I'm also a spiritual mom to my adopted son's older brother, who I claim as a son in my heart. I'm bilingual and love to work with and relate to Spanish-speaking children and families. I've been a teacher to students from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures for the last 20+ years. I'm also an author and a certified Biblical counselor. I'm in a new empty nest season in a new location far from where I raised my boys, so I'm definitely in a stage of rediscovering myself, my interests, and my purpose.

Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Friday, June 21, 2013

From the top of the mountain at night

Photo


Photo: On the mountaintop


A special night to welcome Juan David to the Alspaugh family.  The card we gave him?  A postcard of Dallas at night. :)  He got up from the table and walked around to hug and kiss both of us.  Love that boy.  

(We couldn't get very many pictures of the family because it was just too dark, and we didn't want to lug around the camera that takes good night pics.)

No comments:

Post a Comment