About Me

My photo
I've been married to my husband, Michael, for almost 25 years. I'm a mom to a biological son and an adopted son from Colombia, and I'm also a spiritual mom to my adopted son's older brother, who I claim as a son in my heart. I'm bilingual and love to work with and relate to Spanish-speaking children and families. I've been a teacher to students from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures for the last 20+ years. I'm also an author and a certified Biblical counselor. I'm in a new empty nest season in a new location far from where I raised my boys, so I'm definitely in a stage of rediscovering myself, my interests, and my purpose.

Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Saturday, January 30, 2016

It's on the way!!!

As promised, the painful wait will soon be over, as Painful Waiting is set to be launched on April 14th, just 75 days away.

I know, those 75 days still seemed pretty far away yet to me, too, until I realized how much marketing needs to take place between now and then. Not for my sake. I tell you very honestly that I wouldn't care if I never received a penny for this book. But at least 20 percent of sales will go toward an international pastor who recently had to flee his country, and I would love for our family's story to bring him financial blessing. I also believe very deeply in the vision and ministry of Authenticity Book House (abhbooks.com), and I am honored to share our memoir as part of that ministry.

I am currently setting up a launch team of about 25-50 people who can help me get the word out about my book. Marketing for Unexpected Tears was a bit complicated and messy due to it being a republication of From the Mountain...to the Valley...and Back! I apologize to those of you who didn't get the message that it was not the second book.

Painful Waiting, I assure you, is that second book I've been talking about for the last two years, the story I never dreamed would unfold after the first book was published. The sequel I had no idea I would write.

This story will tug at all of your heart strings and challenge your faith on many levels. It will warm your heart, draw your tears, frustrate you to the core, give you goosebumps and warm fuzzies, break your heart for the older orphan, and make you stand in awe of a personal God who orchestrates every last detail of our lives.

I hope you will consider joining my launch team. You can contact me at ralspaug@gmail.com or search for my new Facebook page, Surviving the Valley series to find out how. In another post, I will have several levels of marketing outlined with options for you to choose from. Depending on how much or how little you'd like to help, there may be some nice surprises for you along the way.  Thank you ahead of time!




No comments:

Post a Comment