I would love for you to be part of my team! Here are some things you can do to help me get the word out to as many people as we can about the book, Painful Waiting. You can pick and choose whatever you are comfortable with and have the time/ability to do.
Level 1: (I will consider you to be one of my bestest and dearest friends.J)
· Share any of my posts from Surviving the Valley Series on your own page or even in any other groups you are in.
· Share any Pinterest quotes from the book on your own page, in other groups, or on your own Pinterest account.
· Share any of my posts from Surviving the Valley Series or any of my Pinterest quotes on your Twitter account. #PainfulWaitingbook
· Write a review on Amazon after it comes out.
· Write a review on Amazon for Unexpected Tears if you read it (or if you read From the Mountain…to the Valley…and Back, since they are the same book.)
· Talk to your friends about it! J
· Advertise it in any adoption groups or circles you are a part of.
In addition to any of the Level 1 support, I would love to express my appreciation in a tangible way for anyone who would like to go above and beyond into levels 2 and 3.
Level 2: (I will send you the PDF version ahead of time so you can pre-read it, as long as you will commit to at least two of these things. That’s right! You will get to read it before anyone else. The absolute most important is the book review on Amazon!)
· Blog about the upcoming book before and after it launches.
· Share other people’s blog posts about the book.
· Find quotes that stand out to you and create a pin to add to our Pinterest page.
· Write a review for the book to post on Amazon within the first week that it comes out.
· Write a review (likely the same one) to post on Goodreads.
· Allow me to do a guest blog on your blog.
Level 3: (I will send you a free autographed copy of the book as soon as I am able to order copies).
· Help me connect with a radio show, newspaper, etc. to advertise the book.
· Help me connect with a local church, group, or event where I could possibly tell our story or speak on behalf of the older orphan.
If you have other ideas, I welcome those, as well! And, of course, I will start a private Facebook page and e-mail group so I can be in contact with you to give you any important updates. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can add you.
With thanks from the bottom of the heart,