About Me

My photo

I am a wife, daughter, mother, bilingual teacher, poet, author, women's Bible study teacher, world traveler, orphan advocate, and an adoptive mother.  Our adoption journey has been filled with a lot of hurt and loss, along with even more hope, grace, and healing.  Through it we have experienced more of God than we ever bargained for and have watched Him miraculously redeem our story when we surrendered all the broken pieces to Him.


Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

All smiles

Looks like he's having a great time and even got to meet Pastor Steve (from the Rockwall campus, the one who preaches via satellite).  I see he did not forget to put on his Colombia jersey today.  I hope he got to watch the game since Colombia did so well!

Photo: Looks like he's having fun.  Has his Colombia jersey on for the game.  Wonder if he's watching it right now. :) 

Here at home, we're continuing on his "new room" so it will be ready for him. (It felt a little strange today painting over walls that we once painted for his sister.) It warms my heart to give him the opportunity to make it his own.  One more wall to paint and then to finish up the trim.  His flooring will have to wait because we're working on the floors in the other rooms of the house still.  (Or maybe I should say Mike is still working on the other floors).  I've been making a good spectator and realizing just how helpless I am in a lot of areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment