About Me

My photo
I've been married to my husband, Michael, for almost 25 years. I'm a mom to a biological son and an adopted son from Colombia, and I'm also a spiritual mom to my adopted son's older brother, who I claim as a son in my heart. I'm bilingual and love to work with and relate to Spanish-speaking children and families. I've been a teacher to students from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures for the last 20+ years. I'm also an author and a certified Biblical counselor. I'm in a new empty nest season in a new location far from where I raised my boys, so I'm definitely in a stage of rediscovering myself, my interests, and my purpose.

Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Friday, July 19, 2013

Every detail


Here is a picture of our amazing lawyer and his assistant.  I wrote him a card at the very end and told him 
how much I appreciated his humility when he admitted that God was the one in control, not him.  He agreed with me that God only used him as an instrument to accomplish His purpose for Juan David and our family.  Under the picture, I posted the e-mail I got from him after I told him we arrived home.  One of his last sentences states that the presence of God is very evident in our hearts and in our life.  I love how God in His greatness orchestrated every little detail to connect us to this man, one who was not afraid to try something that had never been done before in Colombia.


Hola Familia Alspaugh

Me alegra mucho el feliz regreso a casa, ....
Dios bendiga su hogar y familia en todo....... Son ustedes una familia muy bonita, y se refleja en sus rostros, palabras, trato, tranquilidad, se nota la presencia de Dios en sus corazones y vida....

Muchas Bendiciones

gracias por su confianza muchas gracias....
Saludos 

Seguimos en contacto

No comments:

Post a Comment