About Me

My photo

I am a wife, daughter, mother, bilingual teacher, poet, author, women's Bible study teacher, world traveler, orphan advocate, and an adoptive mother.  Our adoption journey has been filled with a lot of hurt and loss, along with even more hope, grace, and healing.  Through it we have experienced more of God than we ever bargained for and have watched Him miraculously redeem our story when we surrendered all the broken pieces to Him.


Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Good news!

I have some great news! I have been communicating with Lisa, the host of the Community Moms site, and she is going to post my series on the names of God on a weekly basis starting this Saturday, November 7th!

Stay tuned! I will post the link to the site each Saturday so you don't miss any of them. But feel free to check the site out anytime to tune in to so many other great stories and testimonials.


 Community Mom’s

No comments:

Post a Comment