About Me

My photo

I am a wife, daughter, mother, bilingual teacher, poet, author, women's Bible study teacher, world traveler, orphan advocate, and an adoptive mother.  Our adoption journey has been filled with a lot of hurt and loss, along with even more hope, grace, and healing.  Through it we have experienced more of God than we ever bargained for and have watched Him miraculously redeem our story when we surrendered all the broken pieces to Him.


Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Friday, May 30, 2014

What if we'd never tried again?

I look at these recent pics, and I catch myself thinking, "What if we'd never tried again? What if we decided our hearts and wallets couldn't handle going through that process again? What if....?"










Life this year has kept us so busy with all of the changes, but every once in awhile, I have these moments where I just stand back, take it in, and have to realize that the reality we waited so long for is staring us straight in the face.  

Love that boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment