About Me

My photo

I am a wife, daughter, mother, bilingual teacher, poet, author, women's Bible study teacher, world traveler, orphan advocate, and an adoptive mother.  Our adoption journey has been filled with a lot of hurt and loss, along with even more hope, grace, and healing.  Through it we have experienced more of God than we ever bargained for and have watched Him miraculously redeem our story when we surrendered all the broken pieces to Him.


Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

Holy Grounds

I have another book signing opportunity coming up in just a few short weeks. This time I've been given the privilege to go to a cute Christian gift shop called Holy Grounds. My good friend arranged it for me after she read my book because she has family that works there. I am looking forward to this opportunity. Cindy Burden, a famous Christian sculptor will be there the same time. They said she usually always draws a crowd, so they figured it would be a good, "busier" time for me to come, as well. If you are in the Grapevine area or close by, I would love to see you stop by. I am looking forward myself to meeting Cindy Burden, since I missed the event that she came to at our church a few months ago.

Here is the website of Holy Grounds if you're interested in checking it out. I'll write more about it when the time gets even closer.

http://www.holygroundsshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment