About Me

My photo
I've been married to my husband, Michael, for almost 25 years. I'm a mom to a biological son and an adopted son from Colombia, and I'm also a spiritual mom to my adopted son's older brother, who I claim as a son in my heart. I'm bilingual and love to work with and relate to Spanish-speaking children and families. I've been a teacher to students from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures for the last 20+ years. I'm also an author and a certified Biblical counselor. I'm in a new empty nest season in a new location far from where I raised my boys, so I'm definitely in a stage of rediscovering myself, my interests, and my purpose.

Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Our story in a nutshell

I can hardly believe it, but I finally figured out how to condense our whole adoption "saga"/story into less than 2,000 words. For anyone who wants to read the full length version, please check out my book and book to come. But for those of you that want the gist of it in a nutshell, here it is. May it inspire you to keep holding on to faith that God sees every detail, doesn't miss a tear, and is indeed working out a higher purpose.

https://communitymoms.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/that-box-up-on-the-shelf-by-rachelle-alspaugh/

No comments:

Post a Comment