About Me

My photo

I am a wife, daughter, mother, bilingual teacher, poet, author, women's Bible study teacher, world traveler, orphan advocate, and an adoptive mother.  Our adoption journey has been filled with a lot of hurt and loss, along with even more hope, grace, and healing.  Through it we have experienced more of God than we ever bargained for and have watched Him miraculously redeem our story when we surrendered all the broken pieces to Him.


Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Friday, July 24, 2015

Unexpected Tears: Book launch commercial

I posted this on my book blog earlier, but I wanted to share here on this blog, too. The projected date of publication for Unexpected Tears will be August 29 or sooner. Stay tuned. I am getting excited! It is an honor to work with ABH Books and to see our story be part of their new ministry.



Unexpected Tears: Book launch commercial: ***I am momentarily interrupting the story to give a brief book launch commercial! :) Would you join my launch team to help spread the wor...

No comments:

Post a Comment