About Me

My photo
I've been married to my husband, Michael, for almost 25 years. I'm a mom to a biological son and an adopted son from Colombia, and I'm also a spiritual mom to my adopted son's older brother, who I claim as a son in my heart. I'm bilingual and love to work with and relate to Spanish-speaking children and families. I've been a teacher to students from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures for the last 20+ years. I'm also an author and a certified Biblical counselor. I'm in a new empty nest season in a new location far from where I raised my boys, so I'm definitely in a stage of rediscovering myself, my interests, and my purpose.

Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Coming along!

I spent some time communicating with ABH this week, and we have agreed on a final title for the revised version of my book. Things are finally coming together rather quickly now, so it shouldn't be long before it will be released.

They suggested that I use a blog to begin sparking interest and drawing new readers in, so I created a new one for just that purpose.  I hope you will check it out and stay tuned for updates up through the release, and then more updates for the second book that will follow a few months later.  We've had a few setbacks, but that is always to be expected.

Please feel free to share, especially if you've already read the first book. Every so often, I will be adding pics from long ago that take you straight into several moments in the story.

unexpectedtearsbook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment