About Me

My photo
I've been married to my husband, Michael, for almost 25 years. I'm a mom to a biological son and an adopted son from Colombia, and I'm also a spiritual mom to my adopted son's older brother, who I claim as a son in my heart. I'm bilingual and love to work with and relate to Spanish-speaking children and families. I've been a teacher to students from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures for the last 20+ years. I'm also an author and a certified Biblical counselor. I'm in a new empty nest season in a new location far from where I raised my boys, so I'm definitely in a stage of rediscovering myself, my interests, and my purpose.

Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Taking Jesus to LA

Well, I can't blog about my trips with Juan to Guatemala and to Spain without telling you a little bit about David's mission trip to LA. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to take pictures, and well, you know teenage boys. They're not too concerned about taking pictures, either.

Here are a few pics that David gave me, and one pic that I stole from Instagram.

I know that they served with Radius Church, they went out in the community to invite people, and they did a lot of painting for the church, among other things. They also had a fun day at Six Flags, so David got to use his Season Pass perks and his dining pass. :)







 Two years in a row now that they've gone to California together. 💗


And last, but not least ...


This ...
is what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment