Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for me, for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
(These are in no particular order of importance.)
- A spring camping trip catching up with friends we hadn't hung out with in awhile in an RV that held all of us comfortably
- A summer camping trip right on the beach in Galveston, the first time David got to swim in the ocean.
3. Six Flags season passes that came in handy quite often over a summer when all our vacation plans had to be canceled.
4. A quick trip to St. Louis to visit my parents.
5. A second post adoption tax refund that covered quite a bit of expenses while Mike looked for work.
6. A friend who unexpectedly gave us a significant amount of cash to cover two weeks of our missed income and another family who gave us a check to cover at least five more weeks of our missing income.
7. Unexpected checks that came in the mail at times when we desperately needed them.
8. I got to go to the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta with several other teachers from school.
9. Teaching a summer Bible study to dig deeper into the prayer of Jabez.
10. A new (used) fridge filled with food from friends who moved away.
11. Our ReEngage group at church for 16 weeks--and all that we learned about how to strengthen our marriage.
12. My book got republished with a better title and cover (and improved writing), along with an advertisement for the sequel!
13. Working with Authenticity Book House.
14. Mike's new job and all the financial blessings that came with it.
15. Spending an unexpected Christmas with my parents again and the chance to celebrate my mom's birthday with her now two years in a row.