About Me

My photo
I've been married to my husband, Michael, for almost 25 years. I'm a mom to a biological son and an adopted son from Colombia, and I'm also a spiritual mom to my adopted son's older brother, who I claim as a son in my heart. I'm bilingual and love to work with and relate to Spanish-speaking children and families. I've been a teacher to students from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures for the last 20+ years. I'm also an author and a certified Biblical counselor. I'm in a new empty nest season in a new location far from where I raised my boys, so I'm definitely in a stage of rediscovering myself, my interests, and my purpose.

Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Journey

It's been a bit quiet around here this week. Juan David is having the time of his life, I'm sure, in Winter Park, Colorado for high school church camp.  They call it Journey.  He was pretty nervous a year ago when he went for the first time, but he came back speaking a ton of English and with the official title of "ladies man".  Let me tell you, he did not hint at even the tiniest bit of nervousness about going this year.

I have been looking through these pictures that I stole from Instagram, and I must say, I am a bit jealous of his experience. Yet when I look through all the worship pics, comments, and videos, I am reminded of God's purpose for this boy, my son.

There's so little I really get to teach him in the few years we have him, so I am thankful that we have such a great "village" to help us guide him toward Christ.
 
And there it is! #419journey Ladies & Gents
Getting ready for camp picture this morning! All 700 of us #419journey
Praying over this tent this morning, that God will continue to move in this place like He has already began to! #419journey
 
I BELIEVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS! Let's do this Lord! #419journey #journey2015
WE ARE READY TO DO THIS!
#419journey
 
#selfieswithpastors #419journey
 
 
 
#419journey
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment