The comments from this year's teachers encouraged me. A lot.
- "He participates in class and raises his hand to share quite a bit." (Not bad for his first year in a regular English high school)
- "He's a hard worker."
- "He's a very bright student. Have you considered putting him in Honor's classes? Not that I want to get rid of him, but considering how bright he is, I don't know that my class is really challenging him."
- "He's very respectful."
- "We love this kid."
- "I wish all students were like him."
- "Yes, he can get to talking, but if we point out that it's not the appropriate time, he settles down quickly and gets back to his task."
- "Very respectful." ( I know I already said that one, but we heard it at least twice.)
Looks like he's off to a great start at his new school. I am really proud of him. The boy shows no fear and truly does embrace life with a smile on his face, no matter what.