About Me

My photo

I am a wife, daughter, mother, bilingual teacher, poet, author, women's Bible study teacher, world traveler, orphan advocate, and an adoptive mother.  Our adoption journey has been filled with a lot of hurt and loss, along with even more hope, grace, and healing.  Through it we have experienced more of God than we ever bargained for and have watched Him miraculously redeem our story when we surrendered all the broken pieces to Him.


Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Friday, February 28, 2014

Blessed

I felt so blessed to be in the audience at Fresh Grounded Faith tonight to see and hear Stormie Omartian, Jennifer Rothschild, and Meredith Andrews!  I will have to share more another day when I'm not so exhausted, plus the second half is still to come tomorrow morning.  All I can say is that their messages struck a very tender cord deep within me, reminding me of the last several years of life and how God used each of them to guide me through those years.  These three women (two authors and one singer) have all deeply impacted my life, and seeing them up close in person tonight was such a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment