I am sending a thank you out to my dear friend, previous coworker, and fellow blogger, Ann Poppenfoose (http://christintheclouds.blogspot.com/) for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award! It's just a cool way for Christian bloggers to recognize other Christian bloggers for inspiring them through their blogs. Plus it's a way to get to know one another better and share more about ourselves to our other readers. I will, in turn, choose other Christian bloggers to nominate for this award.
In response to this award, I have answered 11 creative questions that Ann made up for me to share on my blog. Enjoy learning a little bit more about me.
1. Describe yourself in three words. Sincere, reflective, determined
2. Who is your favorite author and why? Stormie Omartian--it's all about prayer. Without it, all our attempts at life are futile and meaningless.
3. What was the last thing you read, watched, and listened too? Read: Facebook Watched: Beth Moore's Living Beyond Yourself study, Session 7 Listened to: Beth Moore's Living Beyond Yourself study, Session 3 (Audio)
4. What is your favorite comfort food? Vanilla chai and dark chocolate
5. If you were a zoo animal, what would you be? Probably a bird of some kind, so I could fly
6. What accomplishment are you most proud of? Writing a book
7. What is your favorite season, and why? Spring. I love the weather, the flowers, and the newness of life. Plus I was born in the spring.
8. Who is your favorite Bible character and why? Either David or Esther. I love David because he wrote such tender poetry from his heart. I love Esther for her courage, despite all the odds against her.
9. What inspires you? Knowing that as long as I'm still here, I have not fulfilled my purpose.
10. What is something you like to do to relax? Writing relaxes me more than anything. I also like to ride my bike when the weather permits.
11. Which do you prefer visit...beach or mountains? Both. But only in the morning. I would love to spend a long, quiet morning overlooking the mountains or watching the sun rise on the beach.
Thanks, again, Ann! (http://christintheclouds.blogspot.com/) You have encouraged and inspired me, too!