About Me

My photo

I am a wife, daughter, mother, bilingual teacher, poet, author, women's Bible study teacher, world traveler, orphan advocate, and an adoptive mother.  Our adoption journey has been filled with a lot of hurt and loss, along with even more hope, grace, and healing.  Through it we have experienced more of God than we ever bargained for and have watched Him miraculously redeem our story when we surrendered all the broken pieces to Him.


Surviving the Valley Series

Surviving the Valley Series
Click on the card to order or read the reviews

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Back to book promoting

I've backed away from making much mention of my book over the last seven months because of what's been going on with our case.  I've given away a bunch of copies to keep promoting it, especially when applying for grants, but I've done very little marketing. Honestly, if this adoption indeed goes through, I can say for sure that a sequel is in the making.  If it for some reason does not, for reasons only God could know, then I'm not sure how to go about continuing to market the first book.  It's a complicated, awkward situation.  Needless to say, I've shied away from it all.  However, my publisher got after me for that yesterday, so I said I'd do better, even though I still feel very awkward.  He really recommended using Twitter more, so feel free to look me up on Twitter (Rachelle D.), follow me, and share me with others.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment